Code of Ethics
Chamber members are respected, legitimate, trustworthy businesses.
The Chamber Member Code of Ethics assures consumers that Chamber members are committed to integrity, quality products, workmanship and services, and customer satisfaction. The membership plaque on the wall of each Chamber member and use of the Chamber member logo on member web sites and collateral materials is a privilege of members in good standing.
For the purposes of:
- Promoting local commerce and industry,
- Encouraging high ethical standards in business and professions, and
- Positively contribuing to the quality of community life,
The members of the Chamber of Commerce in Broadview Heights voluntarily agree and strive to:
- Make every effort to provide quality merchandise, products or services at fiar and reasonable prices as quoted
- Perform transactions and services with honesty and integrity
- Exemplify the professional and ethical standards established for their professions
- Maintain appropriate high standards of character, conduct and speech with customers, employees, vendors and neighbors